Join the Liederkranz
Interested in Joining?
We invite you to our events and to experience German culture which plays a large part in Dayton’s history. Once you’ve experienced the Gemütlichkeit (hospitality, warmth and friendliness) enjoyed by our members, you’ll want to be one, too!
Your Membership Provides
- Critical financial and personal support for the Liederkranz, our historic Klubhaus and German heritage – a legacy of language, song, dance, culture, and traditions.
- A robust and varied year-round slate of activities; open Klubhaus most Thursday evenings.
- The foundation of the Annual GermanFest Picnic, one of the region’s top festivals.
- Reduced event and hall rental prices, free member appreciation activities.
- Scholarship and education grant eligibility for high school students and continuing education students.
- Opportunity to participate in Liederkranz German language, travel, and other programs.
- Support for youth, A World A’Fair, and Sister Cities programs.
- GermanLife Magazine Subscription at a discount rate.
There are several different Membership Categories available to fit your needs as an individual or as a family. Membership dues can be renewed on yearly, every two years or every three years.
Patron – includes subscription to German Life – $100 (one year), $190 (two year) $270 (three year)
Family – $55 (one year), $105 (two year), $150 (three year)
Individual – $35 (one year), $66 (two year), $95 (three year)
Young Adult – (Ages 18 – 25) – $20 (one year), $38 (two year), $54 (three year)
Lifetime Membership – See Below
German Life Magazine Subscription – $25 and must be paid by March 1st in order to be included for that year.
SPECIAL – A Lifetime membership is available for a one-time payment of $1,500 Family or $1,000 Individual. Dues can be waived or reduced for a member needing help.